We are delighted to announce that LATCAM has been accepted as a member of the Association of International Chambers of Commerce. The AICC has been established in Geneva in 2019 and is currently presided by the Camera di Commercio Italiana per la Svizzera.
The objective of the AICC is to organize quality events in the Suisse Romande for the members of all the participating international chambers as well as being open to non-members in the local business community.
The other 13 members of the AICC are:
- American International Club of Geneva
- Arab-Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- British-Swiss Chamber of Commerce
- Business Club Belgo-Luxembourgeois en Suisse
- Camera de Commercio Italiana per la Svizzera
- Canadian-Swiss Chamber of Commerce
- CCI France Suisse
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry Switzerland-Turkey
- Chambre de Commerce Brésil-Suisse
- Chambre de Commerce, d’Industrie et de Services Suisse-Portugal
- Swedish-Swiss Chamber of Commerce
- Swiss-Chinese Chamber of Commerce
- Union des Chambres de Commerce Suisse-Russie, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Arménie, Azerbaïdjan, Biélorussie, Géorgie, Kirgizistan, Moldavie, Mongolie, Ouzbékistan, Tadjikistan, Turkménistan